After scoring the best outfit, it’s time to scout for the perfect shoes. After all, wouldn’t you want to put your best foot forward in gorgeous ivory, satin footwear?
Dune have just launched an extensive collection of wedding shoes to complement your bridal style, and we think they’ll be a perfect fit for your Reception or Registry Wedding.
Each shoe has been designed with the bride in mind, with memory foam sock linings, cushioning the foot with extra support and balance for the most memorable of occasions.
Dune say: “The SS20 Dune London Bridal campaign reflects the modern bride, whilst fully embracing femininity and romance.”
Not forgetting the bride’s something blue, there’s an elegant blue stone on every sole, ensuring no detail is spared.
Here are our favourites from the collection:
1. Add a touch of daintiness to your footwear with this gorgeous ribbon and strap adorned with beautiful pearls and crystals
Clarette, Embellished Ankle Strap Court Shoe, £150
2. Block heels are popular with good reason – they’re extremely wearable. We love the jewelled detailing on this heel.
Mine, Jewel Block Heeled Sandal, £120
3. Decadent and oh-so-special for your Big Day, these quilt court shoes ooze perfection
Ballgown, Pearl Crystal Quilt Detail Court Shoe, £175
4. Less is more with this strappy number. Sleek and minimal, these triple strap sandals will match any outfit.
Memory, Triple Strap Heeled Sandal, £120
5. Don't forget those finishing touches! Nothing says ‘bridal’ more than this ornate pearl clutch
Believe Clutch Bag, £80
6. Dainty and demure, this bridal clutch is also cute enough to carry for any post-wedding functions
Breathtaking Clutch Bag, £60
Dune London SS20 Wedding Collection